This online certificate consists of two courses that will provide you with the key knowledge and skills to understand the increasing importance of international and regional organizations in global governance.
Learners enrolled in an e-certificate program are provided with access to textbooks in PDF format and complementary learning materials available on Anadolum eCampus, all developed according to distance learning and self-learning principles, to get prepared for certificate examinations.
Enrollment fee is TRY 250. Learners that fail the certificate examination pay a reduced fee of TRY 125 to renew enrollment and retake the examination.
Kimler Katılabilir ?
This program is for those who wish to learn about international and regional organizations as well as global governance, particularly students and graduates planning to pursue a career in international organizations including the United Nations, European Union, and international non-governmental organizations.
To complete an e-certificate program successfully, learners are required to achieve a score of 50 out of 100 in the examination.
If a learner fails to obtain the minimum required score in the examination, she/he needs to renew enrollment to retake the succeeding examination.
This online certificate is designed to equip you with the basic knowledge and skills needed for foreign policy analysis and diplomacy in the contex...
Gelişimsel yetersizliği/yetersizlik riski olan çocuklara yönelik gelişimsel destek ebeveyn/bakıcı e-sertifika programlarının amacı, 0-1...
Tıp Sekreterliği Sertifika Programı tıbbi sekreter olarak çalışan ya da çalışmak isteyen, alan değiştirmek isteyen, yeteneklerini gel...
İnsan Kaynakları Yönetimi e-Sertifika Programı kapsamında, insan kaynakları alanında kariyer planlayan bireylere yönelik örgütl...
ULI207U -International Organization and Global Governance
- International Organization and Global Governance
- World Order Proposals
- Institutional Approaches to International Organization and Global Governance
- Historical Background: Early Development and The League of Nations
- The United Nations and Global Governance
- Governing the Social and Economic World
- States and Global Governance
- Non-State Actors and Global Governance
ULI208U -Regional Organizations
- Definition and General Assessment of International Organizations and Regionalism
- Purposes and Roles of Regional Organizations in the International System
- United Nations and Regionalism
- Classifications of Regional Organizations
- Samples of Regional Cooperations
- Samples Of Regional Integrations (Eu, Aladi, Mercosur, Andean Community and Nafta, Eaec, Asean)
- Regional Development Banks
- International Non-Governmental Organizations and their Role in a Regional Perspective