Foreign Policy and Diplomacy
This online certificate is designed to equip you with the basic knowledge and skills needed for foreign policy analysis and diplomacy in the context of contemporary International Relations.
Learners enrolled in an e-certificate program are provided with access to textbooks in PDF format and complementary learning materials available on Anadolum eCampus, all developed according to distance learning and self-learning principles, to get prepared for certificate examinations.
Enrollment fee is TRY 250. Learners that fail the certificate examination pay a reduced fee of TRY 125 to renew enrollment and retake the examination.
Kimler Katılabilir ?
This program is for those who wish to improve their knowledge about foreign policy analysis and diplomacy, particularly current students and graduates preparing for pre-employment exams in the field of foreign affairs as well as those planning to study post-graduate degrees in related topics.
To complete an e-certificate program successfully, learners are required to achieve a score of 50 out of 100 in the examination.
If a learner fails to obtain the minimum required score in the examination, she/he needs to renew enrollment to retake the succeeding examination.
Foreign Policy and Diplomacy
Temel Sağlık Bilgisi e-Sertifika Programıi ile gıdalardan, sağlık gelişimine, hastalıklardan ve ilkyardım bilgisine değin sağlıkla ilgili temel kon...
Bilgi Sistemi Tasarımı e-Sertifika Programı kapsamında; Sistem Analizi ve Tasarımı, Bilgisayar ve Programlamaya Giriş ve Kullanıcı Deneyi...
Anadolu Üniversitesinin zengin altyapısı ve üstün teknolojisi ile Türk Müziği eğitimini büyük kitlelere ulaştırm...
İşletmelerde Bilgi Yönetimi III e-Sertifika Programı kapsamında; işletme bilgi sistemleri bünyesinde veri yönetimi programlama...
ULI103U -Introduction to International Relations
- The Study of International Relations
- The Historical Evolution of the International System
- Theories of International Relations
- International Security
- International Law
- International Organizations
- Global Political Economy
- Globalization and Global Society
ULI209U -Foreign Policy Analysis
- Definition of The Concept of Foreign Policy (Definition, Foreign Policy Objectives of States)
- Foreign Policy Analysis and Theoretical Approaches
- Decision Making Processes and Foreign Policy
- Factors Determining Foreign Policy
- Decision Making Processes in Foreign Policy and Sub- State Actors: Bureaucracy, Interest Groups, Pressure Groups, Public Opinion, Media
- Foreign Policy Preferences of States
- Foreign Policy Instruments of States (Diplomacy, Propaganda, Economic Methods)
- Foreign Policy Instruments of States: War and Conflict
- Definition and Importance of Diplomacy
- The Historical Evolution of Diplomacy: First Practices
- Historical Evolution of Diplomacy: Transition to Permanent Diplomacy
- Ottoman Diplomacy and Diplomatic Letters
- Instruments and Institutions of Modern Diplomacy
- Diplomacy of the Republic of Turkey
- Diplomacy Practices of Global Powers
- Practice of Diplomacy: Negotiation, Mediation and Diplomatic Agreement